Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MATHS AND ME..

            I don't have a perfect reason why i hate maths but a small incident i can tell you why it would be... This story is about 12-14 years back(when i was in my 4th or 5th standard i don't remember properly but see this its very funny) i had taken leave for 2 days for some reason next day i went to school..My maths teacher said "oho do you think you are hero to take 2 days leave take this problem come and do it on the board"(*till that i was good at maths).. i was afraid of her.. i went near board forgot how to do that simple problem.. she hitted me like anything.. that day i decided beat me how much ever you want i won't perform well in maths forever.. This was that stupid incident.. after that my teachers struggled to teach me maths... :P

           After this i never scored well in maths i was feeling like that kid in Taare Zameen Par whenever i was doing maths problems.. i was doing all those problems according to me.. if there is some problem like prove this... for example 2+2*2/2=4 i would do it in my own way.. and prove that 2+2*2/2 will be 4 if my answer was 2 or something I was adding some theorems name in middle... according to theorem-12... 2*2=4 and make my answer as 4... :P 



             I was really getting irritated whenever its maths class especially when i see those cos theta, sin theta etc.. and my greatest question was why this x tends to zero???  i was thinking every time why do we require all this stupid things to count our salary???

DISCLAIMER- WHATEVER MENTIONED ABOVE BELONGS TO ME AND ITS MY OWN EXPERIENCE... I'll TELL MY MATHS STORIES ONE BY ONE.. TILL THAT ENJOY THE FIRST EPISODE OF MATHS AND ME..

BY

No comments:

Post a Comment